Posted on October 8, 2019
By Annalece Anhalt-Slaughter
Going in to NFL Week 5, there were three teams that remained undefeated, but then the Indianapolis Colts showed up to do WORK. The Kansas City Chiefs tried to bring home the win, but clearly they could have tried harder. Now, only the San Francisco 49ers and New England Patriots remain undefeated. One of these comes as a huge shock to us, the other doesn’t, considering they have the easiest schedule in the league. Just like last week, fans went 8-6-1 with their picks, bringing their season record to 46-28-4. Now for a breakdown of each pick – bold indicates the winner of the game, italics indicate who the fans selected.
- Los Angeles Rams vs. Seattle Seahawks
- New York Jets vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Carolina Panthers
- Minnesota Vikings vs. New York Giants
- Atlanta Falcons vs. Houston Texans
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. New Orleans Saints
- Buffalo Bills vs. Tennessee Titans
- Arizona Cardinals vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- New England Patriots vs. Washington Redskins
- Baltimore Ravens vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Chicago Bears vs. Oakland Raiders
- Denver Broncos vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- Green Bay Packers vs. Dallas Cowboys
- Indianapolis Colts vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Cleveland Browns vs. San Francisco 49ers – the fans were split on this match-up, so we have another tie!
Don’t forget, fans! NFL Week 6 picks open up TOMORROW on Twitter! And now, here are some of our favorite moments from Week 5:
- Panthers RB Christian McCaffrey scored an absolutely INSANE in Sunday’s win over the Jacksonville Jaguars. The only way it could have been better is if it were called in Spanish. Oh, it was? Perfect!
- Oh, Baker. The Browns QB snubbed the San Francisco 49ers Team Captains during the pre-game coin toss, so Joey Bosa decided to get a little payback by ‘planting the flag’ in Santa Clara.
Baker Mayfield planted the Oklahoma flag in Ohio State’s field two years ago…— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) October 8, 2019
OSU’s Nick Bosa waved and planted a flag after hitting Baker tonight.
Waited for his revenge 🌶
- Sadly, Mason Rudolph sustained a concussion during the Steelers-Ravens game on Sunday. To make matters worse, the cart taking him off the field broke down and he ultimately had to be carried away. We get the feeling EVERY cart at EVERY stadium will be fully charged before Week 6 action kicks off.
Mason Rudolph being carried off the field. The medical cart was broken. pic.twitter.com/5Z5mTLkk04— Eric Rosenthal (@ericsports) October 6, 2019
- Travis Kelce is all of us, getting fired up at coaches when you’re losing a game you SHOULD be winning.
Travis Kelce shoving a coach will be played off as “heat of battle”. Partly because everyone loves Kelce and Bienemy isn’t a high profile coach. And that kind of sucks. https://t.co/vGDf34WrJi— Joe Bryant (@Football_Guys) October 7, 2019
- And last, but certainly not least, the camera crew caught Jerry “Crypt Keeper” Jones channeling every Cowboys fan by getting frustrated with Dak Prescott.