Posted on December 10, 2019
By Annalece Anhalt-Slaughter
What a week for football fans. Games were close, with nine of them ending with a score differential of 7 points or less. When you think about it, that is A LOT of people that were sitting on the edge of their seats, ourselves included. Unfortunately, because the games were so close, it wasn’t the best week for our loyal fans that have been making their picks week in and week out. The fans ended up going 8-7-1, bringing their season record to 119-75-14. Now for a breakdown of each pick – bold indicates the winner of the game, italics indicate who the fans selected.
- Dallas Cowboys vs. Chicago Bears
- Indianapolis Colts vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Baltimore Ravens vs. Buffalo Bills
- Detroit Lions vs. Minnesota Vikings
- Washington Redskins vs. Green Bay Packers
- Denver Broncos vs. Houston Texans
- San Francisco 49ers vs. New Orleans Saints
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. Cleveland Browns
- Carolina Panthers vs. Atlanta Falcons
- Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets – Come on, fans! We thought we were done with ties!
- Los Angeles Chargers vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. New England Patriots
- Tennessee Titans vs. Oakland Raiders
- Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Arizona Cardinals
- Seattle Seahawks vs. Los Angeles Rams
- New York Giants vs. Philadelphia Eagles
Don’t forget, fans! NFL Week 15 picks open up TOMORROW MORNING on Twitter! And now for the best part: our favorite moments from Week 14!
- This week we learned that NOBODY gets fired up quite like Chargers QB Phillip Rivers. Although, given how badly his team destroyed the Jaguars, we can’t really blame him.
Maybe I haven’t seen enough but this is one of the weirdest NFL interactions I’ve ever seen pic.twitter.com/NUyjElkWtA— Ben Murphy (@BenMurphyTV) December 10, 2019
- It looks like Week 14 was the week for quarterbacks to get caught up in their emotions! We’re used to seeing Tom Brady act calm, cool and collected – so it was refreshing to watch him get in Chris Jones’ face.
Chris Jones and Tom Brady exchanging pleasantries 😂 pic.twitter.com/phmyNSxzsT— Abdul Memon (@abdulamemon) December 8, 2019
- Speaking of the Chiefs… the people of Twitter had a field day when they found out *somehow* the Chiefs gear was not delivered to Gillette Stadium, putting the team at risk of having to forfeit the nail-biter of a game they ultimately won. The saga unfolding on Twitter was too good not to share!
So… there’s somehow a possibility that the Chiefs might have to forfeit a game because their uniforms are late, per Schefter. That’s incredible that THAT’S the rule. https://t.co/lNLwH6KlKW— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) December 8, 2019
Crisis Averted! Chiefs equipment bags have arrived! pic.twitter.com/SQcwMdpH2u— Tracy Wolfson (@tracywolfson) December 8, 2019
- San Francisco’s star player, Greg Kittle, has not only been carrying the team on his back – but apparently his opponents as well.
Now, we already shared our real favorite moment from the week in yesterday’s blog post – but you know it wasn’t the ONLY highlight from the Ravens-Bills game, right? LaMar Jackson made an embarrassment of Bills LB Matt Milano after forcing him to faceplant on the field.